Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can You Get Lymes Disease From Undercooked Meat Lymes Disease. Can You Get It From Under Cooked Meat?

Lymes disease. Can you get it from under cooked meat? - can you get lymes disease from undercooked meat

I asked a Q about the dangers of steaks little extra. But I forgot, to be exact. Lymes is a tick and they suck blood to live. It is logical that might be involved in a very rare steak, but I have Lymes reports from the rural areas. In the 80s, was to be known that I've heard that a person could get it from deer meat or undercooked meat began to cook more deer. Now, with the Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) I am very careful about the meat of deer in Wisconsin. But what's beef? If I see something?

2 comments:

  1. Disease and BSE, but you can not understand Lyme disease in raw meat, but only ticks or they get food and swung e.coil oh Staphylococcus aureus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lymes disease has been and will always come from ticks.

    ReplyDelete